If you are someone who….
- is interested in the main economic policy issues as related to taxes,
- is inquisitive about the effect that taxes have on competitiveness, the economy and business…
... this is the degree programme for you.
Students with the following profiles enrol in the Master’s degree in Tax Consultancy (official Spanish diploma):
- Without any prior work experience, for those who wish to work in a tax consultancy office or set up their own office.
- With previous work experience in the field of taxes, professionals who want to gain further knowledge, retrain or update their skills to enhance their career.
In addition, you must hold one of these degrees:
- Diploma in Business Studies, Licenciatura in Economics or Business Administration or equivalent degree, a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration or equivalent degree.
- Licenciatura in Law or Bachelor’s degree in Law