This programme of academic excellence is aimed at providing further training and in company learning experience in international law firms. This in-depth course will be held for two weeks and will include both a national and an international mobility stay.
During this mobility stay, you will have the opportunity to gain further insight into the organisational structure and internal operation of firms or institutions through a number of activities including:
- Attending the tutor’s meetings with clients.
- Supervised training on a topic of interest: reading law papers, study and analysis of legislation and jurisprudence to draft reports.
- Studying real cases through the analysis of legal documents.
- Attending trials, hearings and pretrial hearings.
- Assisting in tasks carried out at courts, institutions, notary and registry offices.
- Understanding the internal operation and work organisation at an international organisation or a law firm in Spain or abroad.