LLM Program Deusto University focuses on International Law, the most significant legal area in our globalised world providing students with the best skills, practice and concepts
for this complex field.
Deusto is an official accredited institution and a dynamic organization recognized by its relevant academic quality among Spanish Universities.
Deusto Law School offers 3 options to acquire a LLM Degree (60 ECTS):
- Transnational Law & Trade LLM
- Public International Law LLM
- International Legal Studies LLM
In addition, it is also possible to aply only for a part-time training (second semester). If this is the case, you will obtain an Advanced Program Degree (30 ECTS):
- Transnational Law & Trade Advanced Program
- Public International Law Advanced Program
- International Legal Studies Advanced Program